Content Marketing MANAGER
A deep desire for travel is a part of our modern lifestyle, now more than ever before. MetroButler blends new age technology and proprietary algorithms with old school hospitality services to provide a best-in-class experience for customers looking to rent their home while they travel. We are deeply passionate about enabling others to experience travel by easing both the financial and the logistical burdens that hinder many from doing so.
This position's primary goal is to analyze, create, and push MetroButler's brand voice through creative content. The role requires a deep understanding of different marketing channels and a keen sense of the best ways to explain and promote the company's vision and value.
Candidates must have excellent writing skills and an understanding of the marketing KPIs that drive success. The best candidates will be well organized, immensely creative, and the types of people who excel at both the creation and the execution phases of a project.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and execute content calendars for company's social media channels and blog
- Creating, tracking, and optimizing marketing email campaigns and recipient lists
- Editing and reimagining the written content and layout of company website
- Assist sales and customer success team with marketing literature
- Work with CEO on PR/Press content and coverage
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary based on prior experience
- Stock options package
- Annual personal travel stipend
- “Take what you need” vacation policy
- Weekly happy hours, seasonal company outings, and a great team!