This position is designed for a detail oriented and highly attentive individual. Applicants will be expected to be able to keep track of several actions at one time, keep meticulous notes about service details, and be able to handle last minute requests. This person will communicate directly with the company’s contractors as well as the company’s clients to ensure the completion of service as well as the satisfaction of customers. Due to the fast-moving nature of this position, MetroButler needs to be sure that the hired applicant is able to perform the duties efficiently and correctly. For that reason, the position will begin with a 60-day internship trial period, culminating with a full-time job offer.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scheduling, communication outreach, and job assignment for company’s contractor labor force
- Customer account creation and editing for company’s clients
- Hospitality inventory tracking and organization
- Communication, message inbox management, and customer service with company’s clients
- Reporting and record keeping for all reservations and contractor job notes
WHAT We'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bach. Degree required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a small team
- Sincere desire to be part of a start-up atmosphere; read: be a self-starter!
- Flexibility with on-the-fly changes and adjustments
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary based on applicant’s experience following internship trial period
- Stock options package
- “Take what you need” vacation policy
- Seasonal company outings and team activities
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, and beer!